|LFPA achieves its work through a structure that consists of two bodies; volunteer bodies and staff. The volunteers consist of:
The staff consists of:
- The 11 Executive Board members mainly specialists in medicine, demography, sociology, law and civil work.
- 125 General Assembly members, 65% of which are women.
- 100 field workers in several Lebanese regions.
In addition to other technical staff serving in the LFPA medical centers, 95% of the staff is female.
- Executive Director
- Head Departments (clinical services, community services, youth, women, media, and finance)
- Six region coordinators and midwives